We help you create your dream school
Our organization is made up of fully committed teachers, innovators and entrepreneurs, guided by the idea of contributing,
by means of the Entrepreneurial Community School (ECS), to a better world.
Dream big, undertake, get off the beaten track, go above and beyond… and succeed.
Support school and educational transformation by those convinced of the importance of the idea of acting together, through conscious entrepreneurial education, for the success of our youth.
We work on the implementation of a conscious entrepreneurial culture among elementary school aged children, high school and adults who attend professional training or postsecondary institutions.
We support school in the appropriation of organizational and pedagogical strategies that foster the development of a conscious entrepreneurial culture in a unique school system that inspires hope for the future.
Word of the Founder
In Québec, in Canada and throughout the world, many organizations have recognized the Entrepreneurial Community School (ECS) concept at various steps in its development.
- OECD (Organisation for economicm co-operation and development) – 2014
- Rino Lévesque is an international ambassadors of OECD for entrepreneurial education for young people.
- Canadian commission for UNESCO – 2009
- Recognizes the ECE as a model that is innovative, inclusive, demonstrating good practices and education for peace.
- Microsoft Corp. school for innovation – 2009
- Recognizes the uniqueness and innovative character of the Entrepreneurial Community School model
- HEC Montréal, Rogers-J.-A.-Bombardier Chair of Entrepreneurship – 2012
- Rino Lévesque is a designated honorary member for his remarkable contribution to conscious entrepreneurial education.
A global movement
The ECS throughout the world
Recognition – Valorization – Networking
Schools recognized as being in the emerging, lighthouse, star and quasar stage of their development in this program can be members of our international division: the international organization of Conscious Entrepreneurial Community School (OIECEC).